Sleep Apnea Therapy
Understanding Sleep Apnea
Everyone deserves a good night’s rest. But for people with sleep apnea, waking refreshed can feel like a pipe dream. Sleep apnea sufferers stop breathing momentarily while sleeping, disrupting sleep. If you have sleep apnea, you may not even know this is happening!
Traditionally, sleep apnea is treated with a CPAP machine, but there are less intrusive options available!
1. Free Consult
2. At Home or In Office Sleep Study
Schedule Your FREE Consult
Diagnosing Sleep Apnea
Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy has been used to treat cases of sleep apnea. The trouble is many patients find the machine so uncomfortable and inconvenient that they don’t use it. For these patients, oral appliances offer a comfortable alternative to alleviate symptoms.
You might be feeling:
- Constantly tired and unsure how to get the rest you need
- Worried about having to use a CPAP machine
We’ll help you feel:
- Refreshed after a good night’s sleep
- Confident in your choice to treat your sleep apnea
We’re proud to offer different oral appliances selected based on your oral needs.